The majority of roof leaks are a result of improper roofing installation of roof flashing or defective flashings. Improperly installed shingles, storm or hail damage, gutters that aren’t draining properly, and inadequate ventilation are other common problems resulting in a roof needing repairs. Many times a roof that is leaking creates an emergency situation in your home or business.
Since many Denver and Colorado roof leak repairs are a result of incorrect installation on the part of the original installer, its important to find a roof repair contractor in Denver with experience and expertise in the materials of your particular roof system. Every material is unique and some require specialized knowledge. Metal roof repair requires a different set of knowledge and skills than shingle repair, tile roof repair, or flat roof repair.
Common Denver Roof Leak Repairs
- Roof leak repair from improperly installed flashing around skylights, chimneys, and roof valleys
- Roofing repair of leaky stack pipes or vent pipes
- Repair leaky roofs that are missing roof shingles or other materials
- Repair roof leaks from exposed roof nails
- Emergency roof repairs from storm damage